You have to press and hold the message from WhatsApp, press “Copy,” go to Messenger, press and hold in the text box, then press “Paste.”
When you share a link to a file, your name will be visible as the owner of the file.
- Open the file you want to share.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Under “Get Link,” on the right, tap the Down arrow .
- Choose who to share the file with.
- To decide what people can do with your file when you share it, select an option. …
- Tap Copy.
Select the Insert link from the bottom menu within the message (it looks like a chain link). Paste the URL into the Web address section.
How to Email a Web Page Link
- Right-click or tap-and-hold within the body of the message.
- Choose the Paste option to insert the URL into the email.
- Send the email as usual.
To include a link in any text message, just type or paste the full URL into your text. Most messaging platforms will automatically turn the URL into a link that allows contacts to click and access the linked page.
Here’s how to do it in 3 easy steps:
- Right-click the URL you want to copy.
- Select ‘copy’ from the popup menu.
- Navigate to wherever you wish to share the link, right-click then paste.
How To Create Your Own Share Links
- 1) Go to http://www.sharelinkgenerator.com/.
- 2) Choose the social network you want people to share your content on.
- 3) Fill in the blanks.
- 4) Download a social button icon.
- 5) Make the icons clickable using your share link.
Open the app and navigate to Settings > Business Tools > Short Links. Tap “short link” to view the link. Tap the link icon to copy the link and paste it into a message, social post, or add it to another website.