Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Touch and hold the tile of the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen. Cast screen.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Display.
- Tap Cast Screen.
- In the upper right-hand corner, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap the checkbox for Enable wireless display to enable it.
- Available device names will appear, tap on the name of the device you wish to mirror your Android device’s display to.
How do I mirror my iPhone to my TV?
Mirror your iPhone on Apple TV or a smart TV
- Open Control Center on your iPhone.
- Tap. , then choose your Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-enabled smart TV as the playback destination. If an AirPlay passcode appears on the TV screen, enter the passcode on your iPhone.
Share your screen
- In the lower toolbar, click Screen Share. If you minimized the Viewer, click the Screen Share icon in the Grab Tab.
- Share from the following options: …
- Click Share. …
- If you want to allow all meeting participants to share their screen without permission, see Configure Default Meeting Settings.
How do I cast from iPhone to TV?
Mirror your iPhone
Swipe down on your iPhone to open Control Center. Then tap on the little picture-in-picture looking icon, which is located next to the screen lock button. When the list of devices opens, tap the one you want to cast to. Input any passcode if you’re prompted and then that’s it!
How do I know if my phone is screen mirrored?
Just pull down the hidden quick links on your phone’s screen by swiping your finger north to south and among the quick links, you’ll find the screencasting icon that looks like a box with the Wi-Fi logo in the bottom left corner of the box. You can also access this feature through your phone’s SETTINGS.
Why is my TV not showing up on screen mirroring?
Make sure that your AirPlay-compatible devices are turned on and near each other. Check that the devices are updated to the latest software and are on the same Wi-Fi network. Restart the devices that you want to use with AirPlay or screen mirroring.
How do I do AirPlay on my TV?
To do that:
- Open iTunes and start playing a video.
- Click on the AirPlay button in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select the device from which you want to watch.
- You may be prompted to enter a code. …
- You should now be watching your video on your TV.
How can I watch my iPhone on my Samsung TV?
Select the photo or video you want to share, and then tap the Share icon in the bottom left. Tap AirPlay, and then tap the name of the TV or Smart Monitor you want to stream to. You may see a code on the screen. Enter this code into your phone to make the content appear.