Tap the three dots to open the page’s menu, where you can then draft a post. Choose to share on your timeline or to another location with the option at the top of the screen.
To share a Page with friends on your timeline:
- Go the Page you’d like to share with your friends.
- Tap below the Page’s cover photo.
- Tap Share.
- Tap in the bottom right and select Friends.
- Write an optional update, then tap Post.
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
For those of you seeing the “Share” option in your posts… That means that post is open to the public to see. If you have your profile settings set to “Friends”, then no one will be able to share your posts.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). If it doesn’t, click the pull- down arrow and select the correct page.
Why can’t I see posts on my timeline?
If Facebook posts aren’t showing up on your app, make sure that you are using a Facebook page and not a Facebook personal Timeline (private profile). Click here to read more about Facebook pages.
Why are my friends not seeing my posts on Facebook?
But unless they’re interacting (liking, reacting to, commenting, or sharing) immediately with your content, there’s a chance Facebook’s algorithm will hide your post so no one will see it. They do this because they want you, as a public Page and presumably a business, to pay for visibility through Facebook Ads.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Add a Facebook Share button to your site so that your visitors can easily share your site with their Facebook friends.
To add a Facebook Share button:
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Social.
- Under Facebook, click the Facebook Share button to add it, or drag it to the relevant location.
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now.
- Write Post. Post. To share to a friend’s timeline, tap Share to Facebook and select Friend’s Timeline. Type your friend’s name, then tap Post. audience selector.
- Send as Message. Send.
- Share in a Group. Post.
- Share to a Page. Post.