Sharing and copying is restricted if so, as you don’ have the right to share music that way. You have to sign in to another device with the same Apple ID and sync your music to the other device. that is the way it is for now.
You can share a variety of content on Apple Music including songs, albums, radio stations, and playlists to Twitter or Facebook. You can also copy a link or HTML code, which opens the music in Apple Music on the web. At music.apple.com , click Listen Now, Browse, or Radio in the sidebar.
How can I send an iTunes song to someone else?
What to Know
- Select the Music tab in iTunes (or choose iTunes Store in the Music app). Locate a song. …
- Choose Gift This Song. Enter the recipient’s email address, a message, and a time frame for delivery.
- Select a theme and choose Buy Gift on the confirmation screen. The recipient receives a link to download the song.
Can I send music from my iPhone to someone else?
Head over to the iPhone from where you want to send the music files. Open the “Music” app and go to the music file or album you want to share. Then tap the “Share” button showing in the details of the music file. At last, choose the name of the target iPhone and send the music.
With Family Sharing, up to six family members can download each other’s iTunes Store purchases to their own computers and devices. Family members can also hide their purchases so others can’t download them. To use Family Sharing, you need an Apple ID, and you must be invited to join a family group.
How do you send someone a song?
Songs and audio files already saved to your phone are easy to text. On an Android, open the intended recipient in your text messages and select the “Plus” sign to add a file. Several options will appear for different file types. Select the “Audio” option then hit “Choose a music track” to send a saved song.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings, tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Make a note of which Apple ID is listed. …
- Tap Back to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
- Tap Back, then tap Apple ID.
- Tap Media & Purchases.
How do I send a song from Apple Music?
How to share music to Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device
- Make sure that Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat is installed on your device.
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Find a song, album, or playlist that you want to share.
- When you find something, touch and hold it, then tap Share.