To delete a drive mapping toward a network location, right-click (or press-and-hold) on it and select Disconnect. To remove a drive mapping towards a network folder or FTP site, select it and press Delete on your keyboard.
How do you remove a network drive that does not exist?
How to fix “This network connection does not exist”
- Access the regedit by searching it on windows. …
- Delete the entry on this path.
- Navigate in the Regedit on the following path: HKEY_CURRENT_USERNetwork.
- Delete all the entries on this path.
- Restart the Windows machine as the changes will not effect without a restart.
Stop sharing network folder using Computer Management
- Open Start on Windows 10.
- Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the console.
- Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
- Click the Shares item.
- Right-click the folder and select the Stop Sharing option. …
- Click the Yes button.
Disconnect mapped network drive on Windows 10 using File Explorer
- Open File Explorer.
- Click on This PC from the left pane.
- Under the “Network locations” section, right-click the mapped drive and select the Disconnect option.